With the holiday season beginning, our family is as busy as ever. One of my go to recipes this holiday season is Gluten Free Shredded Chicken Enchiladas with our new family favorite, Mission® Gluten Free Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps. Our family has began cutting back on gluten which means I have been doing my best to find gluten free foods that don’t sacrifice any taste. Mission® Gluten Free Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps are perfect this holiday season no matter if I’m making a delicious dinner for the four of us after a busy day or having the family over for a holiday get together. Certified gluten free, high in fiber, and available nationwide, It has been a huge hit in our family, leaving our taste buds happy! Our family loves eating the same great taste and satisfyingly soft Mission tortillas we all love, but with a ton of new tasty ways to say goodbye to gluten for good.
Yields: 12 enchiladas
Total Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes or until desired crisp
You will need:
•12 Mission® Gluten Free Spinach Herb Tortilla Wraps
•1.5 pounds of shredded chicken breast
•2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese
•30 oz of gluten free red sauce (you can make homemade or use a store-bought product)
•Optional: Sour cream or any other toppings of choice
1. Gather all ingredients. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray baking dish with non-stick
2. Heat 6 tortillas for 5 seconds. This will help make them more flexible when creating dish.
3. Pour a thin layer of enchilada sauce on pan.
4. Put enchilada sauce, shredded chicken, and 1 cup of Mexican style cheese in pull. Stir
together until everything is evenly mix.
5. Begin filling each tortilla. I use an ice cream scoop and scoop two servings of chicken
enchilada mix into each tortilla. Roll tortillas and lay into pan.
6. Once you have tucked all your tortillas in your pan, drizzle enchilada sauce over tortillas.
Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
7. Bake on oven for 20-25 minutes until centers are heated and cheese has melted.
8. Serve warm. Add desired sour cream or other toppings